Data Protection Officer (DPO)
According to the European Commission, Myrolion is not obliged to assign a DPO due to the small-scale data acquisition activities of Myrolion. As a result, the owner of Myrolion, Athanasios Demeslis, is responsible for the acquisition and management of data.
What data do we collect?
Depending on the way you use our website, Myrolion collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, physical address, etc.)
- We only collect this information after your explicit permission (purchase, signup, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Myrolion with all the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Signup for our newsletter.
- Purchase a product via our e-store.
How will we use your data?
Myrolion collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Offer you tips and keep you informed about olive oil, so you may use it in the best possible way.
When Myrolion processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Myrolion securely stores your data at our secure IT infrastructure.
Myrolion will keep your provided data for a period of twelve months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
Myrolion would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as information on how to use our products in the best way possible for your well-being.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Myrolion from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please navigate to our Contact page and send us a message through the provided form.
What are your data protection rights?
Myrolion would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Myrolion for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Myrolion corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Myrolion to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Myrolion erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Myrolion restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Myrolion’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Myrolion transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us at: +30 6975686677
Or write to us: Municipal Road of Agios Dimitrios, Achilleion, Almyros 37008, Greece
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Myrolion uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Myrolion uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Myrolion sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about Myrolion’s GDPR policy, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +30 6975686677
Or write to us at: Municipal Road of Agios Dimitrios, Achilleion, Almyros 37008, Greece
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Myrolion has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece