“Conscious choices in everyday life are genuine expressions of self-respect.”
Is Myrolion Extra Virgin?
Is Myrolion Organic?
- Lots and lots of manual labor. What herbicides do in one hour, we do in days of hard work.
- We let Nature do her job. Permaculture enables legumes and other naturally-occurring plant species to feed our olive trees.
- We fight pests with trapping techniques instead of potentially harmful chemical sprays.
- Organic cultivation limits our yield, and allows us to monitor our olive oil’s quality and keep it perfect for consumption.
What is there beyond Organic and Extra Virgin?
Is your olive oil a blend?
What does it taste like?
An experienced consumer will identify the following positive sensory features:
- Green Apple
Why the bottle is dyed black? I want to see inside!
Light is one of the greatest enemies of olive oil. Light particles can penetrate and dissolve the chemical structure of olive oil. Resultingly, peroxides are released, and they severely harm the oil’s quality. Luckily, that doesn’t happen with Myrolion. The design enables maximum self-life while allowing you to use and store the product pretty much everywhere, as long as the temperature is not high enough.
Isn’t it too simple?
- Olympia Awards for Health and Nutrition (2017, Athens)
- Olympia Awards for Health and Nutrition (2018, Athens)